A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package to help improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences so that the website can present information that is relevant and interesting
- Recognise when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.